West Side Audio Mix
Sanctuary for Creative Minds
For the last 18 years, our West Side Audio Mix facility has been a crossroads where sound artistry and state-of-the-art technology live side by side, where vintage instruments and vacuum tubes from the ’50s and ’60s sizzle alongside the fastest Mac Pro computers, operated by some of the most savvy engineers in pro audio post production.
Here at 48, we mix TV Commercials, Radio, Reality TV, Audiobooks, Music, Promos, Voice Recording, and Sound Design. And we bring excellence, experience, and a human touch to every endeavor.
- At every stage, we’re there, from the choice of mics through final delivery.
- We’re available to go to shoot locations to confer with sound recordists and concerned producers.
- We analyze uploaded audio from the set to look for issues and potential problems.
- We have been known to add instruments to already existing tracks that need a little help…
- And our engineers go the extra mile, all to further the goal of fulfilling your vision in your budget.
Most of all, we strive not only for purity of sound, but for making our clients understand that 48 Windows is their home. Our Clients have our cell numbers, and know that day or night, anytime they need us, we will be there to help.
Call today for a tour or to learn more about how we can help your project sound great.
Eric Garcia, President